call now

(626) 765-6585

Get Your Paperwork Together

After you sign the Listing Agreement with me or another real estate professional, your agent will need a lot of documents from you to prepare your home for sale. Among the things your Realtor will want to see are:

- Pay-off Notice: a letter to your mortgage lender stating intention to payoff your home loan (when you sell your home)
- Assessments or Easements: if there's a tax assessment or easement on your property, documents stating so will have to be included in the purchase contract
- Property Taxes: proof of the property taxes you've paid
- Utilities: you'll need to provide a record of the past 12 months of utility bills.

You’ll want to make it clear now which items in the home you want to take with you – the heirloom chandelier in the dining room, the washer and dryer set you just bought last month – and which items can stay behind as part of the home sale. Your real estate professional will show you which items you should put away or replace before your house goes on the market.


I am so happy that we chose Maria to represent us in selling our home in Pasadena. She made every step of the process feel effortl...
- Brittany Burian


1492 West Colorado Blvd Suite 270
Pasadena, CA 91105

CalBRE# 01811839

Copyright © 2002-2024 RealtyTech Inc.
Real Estate Websites by RealtyTech Inc.
Accessibility Help Skip to content Skip to menu Skip to Footer

Text Reader